Monday, May 8, 2006

Lingering till the deadline approaches is like celebrating “being Prabin”. And when there is no finishing line, the spirit sinks with each forward step until something unconventional strikes my mind. In yahoo chat and yahoo groups I was not sure what I was looking for but not withstanding my proclivity to waste time I was growing sick and senile. The talks, debates were utterly predictable and frustrating. But inertia of idleness remained in me and tried to suck up to me.

For last few days the monotonous chain of boredom was broken. Some old association were rejuvenated. Several issues were glanced at, some old questions took metaphysical turn and some new suggestions were picked up. The very notion which blocked me from blogging was broken. So it is time to put a deadline again...............

No comments:

Post a Comment